Bay is delighted to announce that she has been invited to be the guest metaverse curator for NFT Show Europe 2022. In this role, Bay will work alongside artist Pablo Alpe of Vitamin Studio to program the agenda and art exhibitions for the two day event. Her focus is on representing the exciting and growing ecosystem of metaverse creatives, builders and brands.
Bay will also present her work with art collective Vueltta. She’lll share the collective’s latest metaverse installations, both as a case study on the conference stage and live as an experience in the exhibition hall.
About NFT Show Europe
NFT Show Europe is the #1 European meeting point for NFT, metaverse & blockchain innovators. The event showcases the latest in immersive digital art and multisensory experiences, while connecting world-class artists, technologists, brands and investors.
Confirmed speakers at the show include:
- Andrea Lorini, Head of Web 3.0, EssilorLuxottica, producer for brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley and Michael Kors
- Hide Uehara, Director Of Business Development, Square Enix, the Japanese gaming conglomerate behind Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and more
- Cabline, Curator, of NFT Platform Objkt.com
- Rubén Rivera, Chief Marketing Officer, The Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF), governing body of all football in Spain
- Anna Rose, Managing Associate for Metaverse and Web3, Mishcon de Reya.
- David Moreno, Founder, Hawkers, CEO, W3ST, ‘Forbes 30 under 30’
- Bernie Su, 3 Times Emmy Winning web series creator
- Anne Rose, Managing Associate, Metaverse and web3, Mischcon de Reya
- Zancan, digital artist
- A.L. Crego, digital artist
NFT Show Europe will be held in an architectural masterwork: the futuristic City of Arts & Sciences, Valencia, Spain.
September 17th and 18th, 2022.
For more information and to book tickets visit nftshoweurope.com
Follow @nftshoweurope on twitter